The following are a few of the A.R.S. accomplishments:
- Providing aid and support to the individuals and communities in need.
- Promoting the teaching of the Armenian language and culture by subsidizing the publishing of newspapers, periodicals and books.
- Establishing and helping in financing Armenian schools.
- Sponsoring deserving students of Armenian descent in educational institutions via a number of academic scholarships.
- Promoting the education of the Society’s members and encouraging their involvement in public services through lectures, seminars, round table discussions and pamphlets.
- Encouraging members to participate, individually or collectively, in local organizations engaged in community activities and social services.
- Cooperating with organizations with similar objectives through joint ventures in programs designed to fulfill the needs of the community.
- Publishing periodicals within regions concerning the communities’ needs.
- CROIX ROUGE DU CANADA
- FONDATION MARIE-CLARAC
- FONDATION DES REFUGI?ES DU QU?BEC
- FONDATION DE L?H?PITAL SAINTE-JUSTINE
- HOSPITAL FOR SICK CHILDREN
- FOUNDATIONJEUNESSE CANADALA
- FONDATION CANADIENNE DU REIN
- MANOIR CARTIERVILLE
- MCGILL ARMENIAN STUDENTS MEDICAL SOCIETY
- SOCI?T? DE LA DYSTROPHIE MUSCULAIRE
- SOCI?T? CANADIENNE DE LA SCL?ROSE EN PLAQUES SECOURS AUX LEPREUX
- SUN YOUTH
- FONDATION DES ?TOILES