ARS scholarship grants are awarded on the basis of merit, community involvement, need and upon successful completion of the first year of university studies.
Application is open to students of Armenian ancestry and who meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate, accepted by a university as a full time student for the second year. (The acceptance letter from the university must be attached.)
- The official transcript of grades, including the last completed semester, should be attached.
- All completed applications must be received by July 31st for scholarships to be awarded for the next academic year.
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from an A.R.S. chapter.
- Candidate must attend a Canadian university, must be a Canadian resident, hold a Canadian citizenship or a Canadian landed immigrant status. (Include proof of Canadian legal status.)
- An applicant can receive scholarship for 2 years only.
Send all completed applications, transcripts and letters of recommendation to:
A.R.S. Canada Regional Executive Board
3401 Olivar Asselin
Montreal, Quebec H4J 1L5
Please download the file/ fill it/ save it/ send it to firstname.lastname@example.org