ARS Laval Shoushi Chapter Celebrates National Holiday of Quebec
Armenian Relief Society Shoushi-Laval executive board members gladly accepted the invitation to participate in the celebration of the National Holiday of Quebec (St. Jean-Baptiste) on June 24, 2022 at Parc de la Fabrique du Saint-Martin.
Beautiful fun-filled celebration day with variety shows from diverse cultures.
A great thank you to the following City of Laval dignitaries who encouraged the celebration:
- Mayor of Laval, Stephane Boyer, Seta Topouzian,Aline Dib, Sandra El-Helou, Municipal councilors
- Guy Ouellette, Member of the National Assembly of Quebec
- Faycal El-Khoury, Member of parliament
- Annie Koutrakis, Member of parliament
- Hovig Tufenkjian, Member of the Armenian National Committee of Canada.
It was a fun day for the ARS executive board members as their family members and ARS engerouhis dropped by to say hello and to encourage the event. Congratulations to the event organizer as it was a great initial launch. ARS Shoushi-Laval executive board members congratulated the organizer with their positive comments as they left the festivities’ grounds.