Toronto “Roubina” Social Services
- The Toronto Armenian Relief Society (ARS) Social Services is a dynamic operation, providing confidential and supportive services since 1987. Its objective is to meet the various and evolving needs of the community.
- The services and programs are realized through the dedicated work of the Social Services Committee, the office social worker and the many volunteers of the ARS Toronto Roubina Chapter.
- Toronto ARS Social Services Office is open 5 days a week and is located at the Armenian Community Centre.
Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
Address: 45 Hallcrown Place, Willowdale ON M2J 4Y4
Telephone: (416) 495-0644, Ext. 3211
- The ARS Social Services Program is partially funded by government grants.
- The office collaborates with government, public and private agencies for advocacy and referrals in areas such as support to newcomers, housing, seniors, youth, employment, interpretation and translation.
The Social Services Committee coordinates visitations through our volunteers to old age homes, organizes cultural events, and provides Armenian meals, pastoral services, and moral support to residents.
- The Social Services Committee also organizes and coordinates various community events such as food drives; bone marrow drives; and educational lectures on social and health-related topics.
We’re Here to Help
Join the ARS Roubina Chapter Social Services Volunteer Group (Adults and Students)