Toronto “Roubina” Summer Camp
- The Toronto ARS Summer Camp was originally established in 1970 as the ARS Summer School.
- Currently the ARS Summer Camp offers activities including Armenian dance and theatre, arts and crafts, sports activities, such as, swimming, basketball, and field trips.
- Student activities are coordinated by staff in collaboration with the principal and many volunteers.
- ARS Summer Camp runs for a period of 7 weeks during July and August, with an enrolment of close to 200 campers.
- For Registration and more details please visit: http://www.arssummercamp.com/
follow us on instagram: https://instagram.com/ars_summercamp?igshid=1kpzs77jylod0